National Dog Portrait Awards 2020
*** this competition is currently closed ***
It’s time to pamper your pooch!
The National Dog Portrait Awards have launched again this year and Jay Watson Photography is very excited to be a nominated professional photographer for Herefordshire taking part in this national competition with cash prizes for the winners!
To take part, all you have to do is book a dog portrait session with me (details here) and, for just an additional £10 donation (which goes directly to a variety of UK dog charities to be decided by public vote), your favourite image of your handsome or pretty pooch will be entered into the National Dog Portrait Awards 2020.
Show us what your dog is made of and not only could you could be in with a chance to win a fantastic cash prize and an awesome piece of wall art, you will be helping to make a massive difference to some very worthy UK dog charities!
1st PRIZE – £1,500 CASH plus a £500 wall art portrait
2nd PRIZE – £500 wall art portrait
3rd PRIZE – £300 wall art portrait
How do I enter?
- Just get in touch! I will then book you in for a portrait session on a date that suits you.
- You will need to pay a £25 deposit, with £25 balance to be paid at your shoot.
- We can discuss beforehand what kind of portrait you have in mind and any props you may want to include, or you can keep it simple, whatever you think will show off their personality to the full.
- You or even the whole family can join in if you like, but it has to be a portrait of your dog alone that is entered for the competition.
- You will then come back to the studio to see your images in a cinema-style viewing session; this is when you choose the one you’d like to submit for the competition.
- You can also pick any others that you’d like to buy as prints or portraits, but there’s no obligation to purchase.
- Please read the full details about the competition, how long it’s running and how it will be judged here www.dogportraitawards.co.uk
I have more than one amazing dog, can I enter them all?
- Yes! You can only enter each dog once, but you can enter as many dogs as you like.
- Each new entry is subject to the £10 entry fee, but you will only need to book one appointment (a maximum of 2 dogs per session).
Where is the small print?
- By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
Contact Jay HERE to book your session!