West Midlands Photographer of the Year 2018/19
West Midlands Portrait Photographer of the Year 2018/19
“Thank you so much for playing such an amazing role in our special day! You were incredible from start to finish and I know we definitely made the right choice in having you photograph us! Thank you for coming to the rescue when my dress broke… you were calming and really helpful. We really can’t thank you enough for everything and we look forward to seeing you in the future!” Mel & Steve O.
Are you planning an intimate wedding? Or even an elopement?
Then the Bijou Wedding Photographer is perfect for you…
Having photographed many wonderful wedding days over the years I have decided to focus on smaller celebrations and have created the simplest of all inclusive packages,
because you deserve fabulous photography regardless of how tiny your Big Day is!
How it works:
• Up to 3 hours coverage, Monday to Saturday
• 50 lovingly edited digital images presented on a keepsake USB
• PLUS a small 8″ x 8″ photo book album containing 25 images
• ALL FOR JUST £550*
There are a few sweet upgrades, too:
• your complete gallery (100 images approx.) on a crystal USB in a personalised, handmade box: £250*
(*remove the small photo book album from the package and pay just £175 for this option)
• a larger 12″ x 12″ BOXED album containing 50 images: £300
• 6″ x 6″ Parent Books: £150 (gift boxes available at £10 each)
• A set of the larger boxed album, TWO 6″ x 6″ Parent Books and a full set of 7″ x 5 ” prints for the special price of £500
• additional hours (up to a maximum of 3) £125 per hour
Contact Jay here for more information or to book a chat at the studio
* This fee includes travel within a 20 mile radius of Leominster HR6- travel beyond this is at additional cost (please ask for details)