Angel Face Bespoke Newborns
*** WEST MIDLANDS NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2017/18 ***
This time in your baby’s life is fleeting- capture it with an Angel Face Newborn photography session at Jay's beautiful studio in the heart of Hereford City, West Midlands,
a place where you can relax and enjoy this wonderful experience, and where she will create beautiful images of your new baby that you will treasure.
YOUR SESSION FEE INCLUDES:
- 3-4 hours shooting time ~ N.B. You are only charged for 2 hours as feeding/comforting is often 50% of the session
- a beautifully-styled shoot to compliment your own taste and home decor, with use of studio props, outfits and backgrounds (minimum of 3 set ups)
- 4+ hours careful, professional-level editing to remove any blemishes, correct skin tones, etc
- gallery of around 20 beautifully hand-edited images to view at your in person ordering appointment
- a £50 print credit AND a gorgeous acrylic block print worth £30
- a private viewing and ordering session where you can choose your final images and products
(family and friends are welcome to join you)
During your Ordering session you will have the option to purchase digital packages, wall art (including beautiful framed prints, acrylics and canvases), folios and hand-crafted albums.
Our digital packages start at £250, canvases start at £175, frames from £250 and folios from £100.
Book a combined Curves maternity and Angel Face Newborn package save £50
“Thank you so so much for Oscar's photos Jay, when I saw them they brought a tear to my eye. You were so amazing with him and you really are sooo talented! I can't wait until the next time we have him photographed,
cake smash here we come!!!” Laura H.
- ideally your baby should be 4-12 days old (book soon after your 20-week scan as Jay only shoots a maximum of 8 newborns each month),
- don't despair if you have left it a little late, as experience has taught Jay that similar gorgeous images can be captured of older ones, too.
- you are also welcome to join Baby for a few family shots at the very start or end of your session.
Jay is a qualified Master Photographer, fully insured, as well as a Professional-Level BANPAS member
(a national association dedicated to the safeguarding of newborns and babies.)
She has received specific training in the safe posing and photographing of babies, is a mum herself,
well-used to handling tiny ones, and knows exactly what new babies and parents need.
To book your session, or for your complete PRICE GUIDE, contact Jay here