Angel Face Bespoke Newborns
*** WEST MIDLANDS NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2017/18 ***
This time in your baby’s life is fleeting- capture it with an Angel Face Newborn photography session at Jay's beautiful NEW studio in Leominster, Herefordshire (West Midlands), a place where you can relax and enjoy this wonderful experience, and where she will create beautiful images of your new baby that you will treasure.
YOUR £100 SESSION FEE INCLUDES:
- 2-3 hours shooting time
- a beautifully-styled shoot to compliment your own taste and home decor (minimum of 3 set ups)
- hours of hours careful, professional-level editing
- gallery of around 25 beautifully hand-edited images to view at your in person ordering appointment
- a £50 print credit AND gorgeous acrylic block print worth £30
- a private ordering session to choose your final images and products
During your ordering session you will have the option to purchase digital packages,
wall art (including beautiful framed prints, acrylics and canvases), folios and hand-crafted albums.
Our digital packages start at £250, canvases start at £175, frames from £250 and folios from £100.
Book a combined Curves Maternity and Angel Face Newborn package and save £50
“Thank you so so much for Oscar's photos Jay, when I saw them they brought a tear to my eye. You were so amazing with him and you really are sooo talented! I can't wait until the next time we have him photographed,
cake smash here we come!!!” Laura H.
- ideally your baby should be 4-12 days old
(book soon after your 20-week scan as Jay only shoots a maximum of 8 newborns each month)
- don't despair if you think you have left it a little late, as experience has taught Jay that similar gorgeous
images can be captured of older ones, too.
- you are also welcome to join Baby for a few family shots at the very start or end of your session.
Jay is a qualified Master Photographer, fully insured, as well as one of only 10 BANPAS Ambassadors in the UK
(a national association dedicated to the safeguarding of newborns and babies within the photography industry),
so you can be sure your baby is in safe hands at all times.
She has received specific training in the safe posing and photographing of babies, is a mum herself,
well-used to handling tiny ones, and knows exactly what new babies and parents need.
To book your session, or for your complete PRICE GUIDE, contact Jay here