Each shoot is individually priced, so please contact Jay here for more information.
Commercial photography is where Jay Watson began, 20 years ago, and it still comprises 50-60% of her company’s commissions now. Working out of her new, well-equipped studio in Leominster,
she is able to provide your business with a comprehensive set of services, from simple corporate portraits to beautifully-crafted product images.
Formerly based in London, Jay’s previous clients include Hamley’s Toystore, Floris of Jermyn Street, Walkers Crisps, Smirnoff Vodka, The Telegraph and the International Boat Shows.
She has also been a press photographer and Picture Editor for The Hereford Journal, Shropshire Star and Malvern Gazette.
Much of her work is now with locally-based businesses, but she is also able to travel anywhere globally. A few of her current clients are:
- Halco Europe http://www.halcoeurope.com/meet-the-team
- Wagamama (Hereford)
- Julu - www.juluhome.co.uk
- Wye Valley Brewery - www.wyevalleybrewery.co.uk
- Henryka Silver & Amber - www.henryka.co.uk
- FIT Clothing - www.the-ﬁt.co.uk
- Hereford Times - www.herefordtimes.co.uk
- Scotts Opticians - www.scottsopticiansltd.co.uk
- Love It, Want It, Buy It - www.loveitwantitbuyit.co.uk
- Christine’s Catering - www.christines-catering.co.uk
- Castle House Hotel - www.castlehse.co.uk
- Heatlogs UK - www.ukheatlogs.co.uk
- Hereford Sixth Form - www.hereford.ac.uk
- GelPak - www.gelpack.co.uk
- White Minx - www.whiteminx.co.uk
- Kynaston PR
- The Seed Group - www.theseedgroup.co.uk
- The Forbes Group - www.forbesgroup.eu//a>
- Signs & Labels - www.signslabelshereford.co.uk
- Marches Global - www.broadﬁxproducts.com
She knows all too well just how important great images are for your marketing material, advertising campaigns, products and website.
And attention to detail, with the production of high quality photography, is her only goal when it comes to your business.
That’s why it’s so important to use high quality, attention-grabbing photography created solely for your business, for use online and in print,
for your advertising, marketing and communications campaigns.
Your requirements will be thoroughly discussed and planned before each shoot, ensuring that the resulting images will be exactly what you need, reaching YOUR clients and selling YOUR business.
Current photographic services available:
- Product & Packaging
- Corporate Portraits
- Specialist Craftsmen/women
- Estate Agent Services
- E-Commerce images
- PR & Marketing
"Our products look stunning and you managed to capture the detail just how we expected.
You were very professional all the way through and contributed ideas, working with you was a pleasure."
Forbes Group www.forbesgroup.eu
"Lovely photos, thanks for the quick turnaround"
Cat & Candy www.catandcandy.com
"Great day today Jay, thank you so much, it takes a lot of effort for everyone involved, but it will be worth it in the end.
Your style of photography is fantastic and really suits me."
Christine’s Catering www.christines-catering.co.uk
"Just to say we are very pleased with the photography – thank you"
Marches Group www.broadﬁxshim.com
"I love all the photos and particularly those in the kitchen – well done!"
"Luke has just shown me the images from the Face of FIT photo shoot and I just had to email you to say that they look amazing!
Becki and I really enjoyed the day, our ﬁrst ever proper photo shoot, and we're so pleased that the images look so good.
Thank you so much for everything."
DNG Ltd www.the-ﬁt.co.uk
"I wanted to say how fab those pictures are. Thanks so much. Whole thing was a triumph!"
Editor, Herefordshire Society www.societymagazine.co.uk